CleomeSoft will respect your privacy and ensure that all sensitive and personal information provided to us is lawfully processed and held in accordance with all applicable laws. Personal/sensitive information is deemed to be any information that identifies a living individual.
This site is owned by Cleomesoft Technologies Pvt. Ltd. whose registered office is at SNO 13/SB/2, Pune MH 411023 INDIA and our company registration number is 180210, we are the ‘data controller’ of the personal information you provide to us.
CleomeSoft will control the data you supply and we agree to collect and control this information in accordance with the relevant laws.
We collect information from you when you submit an enquiry, visit our site, call us for information and send us an email. The information we collect is:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your company name, address, telephone and fax number
If you share other people’s data with us, for example if you enquire about one of our services for another family member, you will need to check that person consents to you providing that information to us.
We will only use the information you provide us with:
- To administer any account, you have with us
- To perform our contractual obligations to you
- To respond to your queries and requests
- To communicate with you
- To notify you of any changes to our services
- To ensure that the content of our site is presented in the most effective manner
- To provide you with the information, products and services requested from us
- To provide you with helpful information about our products or services
- CleomeSoft market research
- To make improvements to the service we provide you
We also reserve the right to disclose your personal information where we are required to do so by law, and to assist in any disputes, claims or investigations relating to your account or contract with us, and to detect and prevent fraudulent transactions.
You are in control of how we use your data. If you wish to stop receiving information from us or would prefer to have your data removed from our database simply email email@example.com with your request.
CleomeSoft endeavour to keep all personal information that they store up to date. We will amend any information we find to be inaccurate or are informed is inaccurate at our earliest convenience.
We take the security of your information seriously and we will attempt to ensure that the personal information you submit to us is kept private and secure. We use appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal information and it will be held in accordance with relevant laws.
We will not sell, rent or otherwise disclose the personal information you provide to us through the site to third parties (other than as listed below) unless we are required to do so by law.
The third parties who provide services on our behalf fall into the following categories:
- Our partners for the purposes of completing our contract with you
- Marketing agencies appointed to provide services to us
- Social media platforms
- Accountants, auditors, law firms, payment processors, information technology support providers
- Advertising services, analytics services, content providers
By submitting your personal information to us, and by using our site, you agree to us transferring, storing and handling your personal information in this way.
This website and its content is copyright of CleomeSoft Technologies Pvt. Ltd. – © Cleomesoft Pvt. Ltd. 2018. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.