NodeJs Developer duties and responsibilities
- API Definition and integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration with external data storage solutions (SQL and NoSQL databases)
- Communicating with external web services
NodeJs Developer skills and qualifications
- 2+ year of experience in writing scalable web architecture. At least 1 year of experience in creating REST APIs for mobile/web apps.
- Experience with web application development frameworks and tools.
- Good understanding of unit and functional Quality best practices for Consumer facing mobile/web application development experience.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors (SaSS, Less).
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- Experience with JS testing and code analysis frameworks.
- Experience with source control, work item tracking, and build management with Bit bucket (or similar).
- Express/HapiJS experience is a plus
- Education: BCA, B.E/B.Tech or equivalent