We’re looking for a Java Developer (Spring, Json, Restful web API developer) to join our team. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
PREFERENCE WILL BE GIVEN FOR IMMEDIATE JOINERS OR LESS THAN 30 DAYS NOTICE PERIOD.
- Java, Java Scala, Kakfa, Spring, Json, restful web api Developer, SOAP Framework
- Knowledge of NodeJs
- Required Server knowledge: Apache, Nginx, Good to have some knowledge of IIS Server.
- Required knowledge of Data Structures, Algorithms
- Awareness of security in complex Applications
- Required knowledge of MySQL, SQL, MongoDB, Redis, Relational DB
- Required knowledge of catching mechanism like memcache, Redis is plus
- Scripting knowledge of shell scripting, Linux/Unix
- Design/develop/test/deploy APIs and integration solutions
- Experience as a developer for integration project involving ESB and API gateway.
- Experience in designing, developing and testing different types of APIs.
- Experience with Design and development of REST APIs
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS and Web services
- Experience in writing project documentation like specifications, test cases and technical.
- Good problem solving and troubleshooting skill
- Experience in java/spring development
- Performed code review
- Contributed to best practices/reusable components from project
- Desirable Micro-Service Development Spring Boot, Spring Restful
- Experience or knowledge of PaaS, IaaS, Containers
- Java / J2EE, Java Sringboat, NodeJS, Scala
- MySQL, SQL, MongoDB, Redis, Relational DB
- Spring, SOAP Framework